Re: dbms_aqadm.create_queue_table problems

From: Sybrand Bakker <gooiditweg_at_sybrandb.demon.nl>
Date: Tue, 05 Aug 2003 21:13:12 +0200

On Tue, 05 Aug 2003 18:54:23 GMT, "Randy Nichols" <randynichols_at_yahoo.com> wrote:

>Are you referring to the <oracle
>home>/admin/<database>/bdump/alert_<database>.log and the udump/... files?
>
>There was nothing meaningful I could see in the alert...log file, and the
>udump/ files had none of today's date that would relate to my operations.
>
>-Randy

He definitely is referring you to those files. However, in my experience 3113's never result in an user trace file. One is inclined to think you have problems with your semaphore settings. This is one of the most common causes for the 3113 problem

Sybrand Bakker, Senior Oracle DBA

To reply remove -verwijderdit from my e-mail address Received on Tue Aug 05 2003 - 14:13:12 CDT