Re: What if replication time exceeds replication interval?

From: Bob Burgess <burgess_at_sympatico.ca>
Date: 1 Aug 2003 12:59:19 -0700

Thanks, you two, for your answers.

I discovered what happens myself when the replication time did exceed the interval several times last night. Turns out that the next replication just waits until the previous one is finished. So given a 20-minute refresh interval, a refresh starting at 12:00 and running for three hours will recur at 3:20. In my case, the 3-hour refresh is an anomoly, with 1 minute being the norm.

--Bob