delete cascade & trigger

From: mitt <nospam_at_nospam.at>
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2003 14:21:12 +0200

Hi,

I have a table with an on-delete-cascade foreign key; in the row-level delete trigger I need to know, whether it fired because of a delete command on the table itself or if it was due to a "recursive" delete on the (grand-)father table;

is there a way to accomplish this (in version >=8.1.7.4)? I know that this need hints at bad application design, but...;

THX Received on Wed Jul 30 2003 - 07:21:12 CDT