Re: ORACLE RAC CRASHES ORBITZ

From: Blair Adamache <badamache_at_2muchspam.yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2003 10:23:46 -0400

If it turns out to be a hardware issue, of great interest would be how vulnerable RAC is to "hardware issues" - relational databases and operating systems have to deal with bad disks and failing processors all the time. But, a highly available software solution should not have single points of failure.