mismatch in number of indexes in Oracle Emterprise Manager and User_Indexes Table

From: satyam <satyamrawal_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 14 Jul 2003 11:57:53 -0700

I am using Oracle 9i (9.0.2) on Windows 2000 server.

I hjave created two tablespaces

Tablespace A for Data
Tablespace B to store Indexes

Now, when I query user_indexes table then I am seeing 18 indexes but when I launch Oracle Enterprise Manager (OEM) then I am seeing 15 indexes.

why this difference?

-Satyam
DW Manager Received on Mon Jul 14 2003 - 13:57:53 CDT