Standby Server (Data Guard)

From: Andy <andybush2003_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 10 Jul 2003 16:04:17 -0700

I want to configure two oracle servers in a logical standby mode. I am running Oracle Database Enterprise 9.2 on Red Hat Advanced Server 2.1.

Is Data Guard another license that I have to purchase besides the database licenses that will be purchased. For RAC you have to buy those licenses in addition to database license.

Thanks Received on Thu Jul 10 2003 - 18:04:17 CDT