Re: billing cpu usage of a monthly basis

From: dias <ydias_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 9 Jul 2003 13:41:28 -0700

Hi,

Instead of calculating each session CPU time, you can use Resource Manager to see the amount of CPU consumed by a group of users. This suppose that you can assign each user connected to the db, to a group.

The followwing query gives the CPU consumed by the defined groups:

select 	name, active_sessions, consumed_cpu_time
from 	v$rsrc_consumer_group;

Dias