Re: 817 to 920 Upgrade manually or via DUA

From: James Williams <willjamu_at_mindspring.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2003 19:00:02 GMT

On Thu, 26 Jun 2003 21:43:17 GMT, "Jack" <nospam_at_nospam.com> wrote:

Prior to 9i I many of my upgrades manually. Looking at the metalink document on upgrading manaully there are just too many steps.

I akin it to the days when fixes where faxed to your for install by zap on another Platform. Just too complex now to do all those steps manually..

DBUA has been very solid even with RAC for the most part.