Re: Default tablespace for a suer

From: Tanel Poder <tanel_at_@peldik.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2003 18:23:26 +0300

I think all quotas are zero by default, if not explicitly set when creating a user.
The real problem is, that lot of people still use connect and resource roles, which they grant to all users.
The resource role has unlimited tablespace privilege and thats why you got lots of crap in system ts.

Tanel.