Re: Minimum 9i Services on Win2K ?

From: Niall Litchfield <n-litchfield_at_audit-commission.gov.uk>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2003 13:37:31 +0100

Once you have created the database, and assuming you want to connect from the same machine that you have the database on, the minimum is just the service for the database. OracleService<DatabaseName> . If you wish to use connect from a remote machine you wll also need a listener running.

--
Niall Litchfield
Oracle DBA