Re: It takes all kinds...

From: Nuno Souto <wizofoz2k_at_yahoo.com.au>
Date: 24 Jun 2003 20:30:09 -0700

tonym101_at_hotmail.com (TM) wrote in message news:<7b718442.0306241059.62c72e1e_at_posting.google.com>...

> The trolls are only "trolls" because they refute your numerous
> falsehoods about DB2 UDB.

Enumerate the "numerous falsehoods" please?

> I stand by my statement that optimization
> level is set at database level, rarely changed from the default and
> only very rarely overridden at the session level as you claim.

That was NEVER your statement and you KNOW it. You claimed that the setting was global, period, no alternatives. It's in google for anyone to see, don't come back now with your revisionist rubbish. And I didn't claim anything of the sort.

> You might not like this but it is the truth.

Your "truth" is very vague to start with and varies from post to post. Mine is the same all the way through. I prefer mine.

> Hey, but I only use DB2
> UDB in depth, day in and day out - you're the expert of course.

Not at all an expert: I just don't like having the wool pulled over my eyes, which is what you tried to do. And still are trying to do.

As for your "competence" level, I'll let your first post ever in comp.databases.db2 stand on its own. It's on google. For anyone to see what the people over there think of your "expertise". That's THEM, the db2 people. Not me! Do you want me to quote from google where to find it? Or are you gonna drop this now before you are more embarassed?

Cheers
Nuno Souto
wizofoz2k_at_yahoo.com.au.nospam Received on Tue Jun 24 2003 - 22:30:09 CDT