Re: It takes all kinds...

From: TM <tonym101_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 24 Jun 2003 11:59:19 -0700

wizofoz2k_at_yahoo.com.au (Nuno Souto) wrote in message news:<73e20c6c.0306231929.673f0745_at_posting.google.com>...

> Notice how none of the involved trolls couldn't
> deny the IBM information directly contradicting
> their silly claims?

The trolls are only "trolls" because they refute your numerous falsehoods about DB2 UDB. I stand by my statement that optimization level is set at database level, rarely changed from the default and only very rarely overridden at the session level as you claim.

You might not like this but it is the truth. Hey, but I only use DB2 UDB in depth, day in and day out - you're the expert of course.

TM Received on Tue Jun 24 2003 - 13:59:19 CDT