Re: collaboration suite installation

From: Hans Forbrich <forbrich_at_telusplanet.net>
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2003 15:39:49 GMT

wolex wrote:

> Does anyone knows about oracle collaboration suite installation?, can
> infrastucture,midtier and mailbserver stay on the same server

Physically possible, yes.

If you get the CD pack, for Windows & Linux, it comes with a 'One Box Install' DVD.

The docco clearly states that a single box install should be considered for eval as performance on a single box may not be sufficient for production.

Based on experience, I would not attempt a single box install without that DVD. However, with the DVD the install is very smooth. Received on Tue Jun 24 2003 - 10:39:49 CDT