Re: "Noons" aka "Pinto DeSoto"??? [was Re: Where can I get a complete list of all SQL Hints?]

From: Jitendra Patel <coldrainandsnow_at_lycos.com>
Date: 22 Jun 2003 23:03:24 -0700

> Consider: you post a perfectly moderate message to the
> newsgroup, get flamed by its leader Reverend Noons, and so feel
> compelled to defend your views in a downward spiral of replies to
> replies to replies....

Ha! Reverend Noons!

TM, everyone but newcomers know that Nuno Pinto du Souto is an asswipe.

The most amazing part is that he uses his real name! Most people would be mortified to be associated with his nasty arttitude and low level of intellect.

And yes, TM. I agree that he ruins the professionalism of this NG with his ludicrous statements, childish tirades and vulgar language.

But you have to admit, it's fun to watch him squirm when he is proven wrong!!!! Received on Mon Jun 23 2003 - 01:03:24 CDT