Import Oracle Object

From: Frederic Houbie <fh_at_ionicsoft.com_nospamplz>
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2003 09:18:12 +0200

hi,

i have some problem with oracle dump. I have a clean oracle install, a new database and a rather simple structure, some types and table object. I insert no rows in it, so I only have a structure. I run the export

exp wrs/wrs file=/tmp/wrsDump.dat consistent=Y

I drop the user wrs, recreate it and do a :

imp wrs/wrs file=/tmp/wrsDump.dat fromuser=wrs

and I get this ....

import done in US7ASCII character set and AL16UTF16 NCHAR character set import server uses WE8ISO8859P1 character set (possible charset conversion)

. importing WRS's objects into WRS
. . importing table                 "ASSOCIATIONS"          0 rows imported
. . importing table              "CLASSIFICATIONS"          0 rows imported
. . importing table                     "CONCEPTS"          0 rows imported
IMP-00017: following statement failed with ORACLE error 931:
"CREATE TABLE "REGISTRYENTRIES" OF "REGISTRYENTRY" OID 'C08288547048A8EAE030"
"000A22001C1C' OIDINDEX (PCTFREE 10 INITRANS 2 MAXTRANS 255 STORAGE(INITIAL "
"67584 FREELISTS 1 FREELIST GROUPS 1 BUFFER_POOL DEFAULT) TABLESPACE "USERS""
") PCTFREE 10 PCTUSED 40 INITRANS 1 MAXTRANS 255 STORAGE(INITIAL 67584 FREE"
"LISTS 1 FREELIST GROUPS 1 BUFFER_POOL DEFAULT) TABLESPACE "USERS" LOGGING N"
"OCOMPRESS XMLTYPE TREAT(SYS_NC_ROWINFO$ AS "WRS"."EXTRINSICOBJECT")."XMLCON"
"TENT" STORE AS CLOB (TABLESPACE "USERS" ENABLE STORAGE IN ROW CHUNK 6144 P"
"CTVERSION 10 NOCACHE STORAGE(INITIAL 67584 FREELISTS 1 FREELIST GROUPS 1 B"
"UFFER_POOL DEFAULT))"
IMP-00003: ORACLE error 931 encountered
ORA-00931: missing identifier
IMP-00041: Warning: object created with compilation warnings

"CREATE FORCE VIEW "WRS"."ENTRYVIEW" ("UUID","FO"
"OTPRINT") AS "
"SELECT o.UUID, o.FOOTPRINT FROM RegistryEntries o where o.FOOTPRINT IS NOT "
"NULL"

Import terminated successfully with warnings.

what's happening ? I don't understand

If I look in the database after this import, I have all my types created.

So, what's wrong ?

Thanks

Fred Received on Fri Jun 20 2003 - 02:18:12 CDT