Re: SAME methodology questions...

From: Ethan Post <nospam_at_nowhere.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2003 12:02:02 GMT

The article does back up the 1M stripe size with some evidence. I posed the same question to some other resources and the answer that came back is that stripe size is going to be more dependent on the disk system you are using and that there is no single correct stripe size. So some real testing is in order.