Re: How To know who is using the DBLINK

From: Guido Konsolke <Guido.Konsolke_at_triaton.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2003 08:07:39 +0200

"Madhu" <madhusudana.reddy_at_bestbuy.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:9dd6101c.0306100824.52d0251a_at_posting.google.com...
> Hello All,
> I have two DBLINKS created for users 'SYS' and 'SYSTEM' and i am in
> the process of changing the passwords for both the users. Is there any
> way to know who is using the DBLINKs created for the users 'SYS' and
> 'SYSTEM' ??
>
> TIA,
> Madhu

Hi Madhu,

why? How is the pwd for SYS or SYSTEM related to any Database Link issue? Either the links are public and can be used by everyone or you defined them as privat, that means, only you (SYS or SYSTEM) can use it.

Maybe a little more information would help.

hth,
Guido Received on Wed Jun 11 2003 - 01:07:39 CDT