Re: ADO connection to Oracle gets a listener error, but only on the first few attempts

From: Dave Hau <davehau_nospam_123_at_nospam_netscape.net>
Date: Fri, 06 Jun 2003 20:59:39 GMT

The errors you got are not very specific. Fortunately, from your sqlnet.ora, it looks like you've turned on client tracing. Go to your c:\ directory and look for files named like "sqlnet<pid>.trc". Then run:

trcasst -od <filename>

on each of them and see if you can get more info to help you debug.

Cheers,
Dave