NT JMS Client with Oracle 9i AQ on Unix

From: jason wang <jason.s.wang_at_rocketmail.com>
Date: 6 Jun 2003 17:01:16 -0700

Hi,

I've created a jms client to listen to an aq queue (multi-subscriber) in my oracle 9i db (personal ed) running in my NT2k laptop. I'm using oracle's aqapi.jar library. Everything worked fine - when I enqueued a message into the aq queue, my jms listener's onMessage() was called everytime.

Now I need to listen to the same aq queue (multi-subscribe), but on an oracle 9i running in our unix host. The onMessage() method was never invoked when I enqueue messages into the aq queue.

The only time a message is received is when I re-start the jms listener client. At the initial connection, messages already in the queue were received. But after that, the onMessage() was never invoked again.

I've compiled my jms client using aqapi.jar and classes12.jar for NT and the ones for Unix. The result is the same.

Does anyone know what could be the problem. Thanks. Received on Fri Jun 06 2003 - 19:01:16 CDT