Re: Metadata for packages

From: Brian E Dick <bdick_at_cox.net>
Date: Wed, 04 Jun 2003 01:23:31 GMT

Unless someone else can show me otherwise, the metadata for package defined types does not exist. I created a package with only a type and queried for the type in every varchar2 column (10,000+). My package define type did not show up anywhere.

I guess I'll ditch packages and go with objects. Objects have better metadata.