privilege to a DBA in Oracle

From: Nathan <nathan_970365_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 2 Jun 2003 21:27:23 -0700

I have created some objects (primarily tables and views) using Oracle 8i. Now, after transferring the database to an Oracle server (for example, say at a customer site), is it possible to control the access privilege of my customer's DBA? To put it in a nutshell, is there a way to provide partial access of my objects to a DBA.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Sincerely,
Nathan Received on Mon Jun 02 2003 - 23:27:23 CDT