Re: 10i

From: Hans Forbrich <forbrich_at_telusplanet.net>
Date: Thu, 29 May 2003 22:00:45 GMT

DJ wrote:

> well we have got as far as opening the box so far, was on 2 CD's (Solaris
> vrsion) which is better than 9i which was on 3 CD's.

Likely just the database then - the rest of the stuff (client, OEM, etc.) probably comes on the next shipment.

> Dunno abou the NDA stuff, will check it out, dont wanna get my company in
> trouble either:-) pretty exciting though - or maybe I'm just sad. It came
> with a special login for metalink where we can open iTAR's and stuff and get
> to the doco's

The special iTAR access, the NDA, etc. are all standard operating procedure. Read it carefully and leak what you can. Now that you've wet our appetite ... talk to your presales guy/gal and ask what you can release. Their beta program usually has strict qualification criteria based on what you will be testing & you might be able to tell us what your group is specifically looking at. Just the idea of beta testing the product is exciting (in a sad kinda way). Received on Thu May 29 2003 - 17:00:45 CDT