Re: 10i

From: DJ <nospamplease_at_goaway.com>
Date: Thu, 29 May 2003 22:19:02 +0100

"Hans Forbrich" <forbrich_at_telusplanet.net> wrote in message news:3ED674D3.93803C4E_at_telusplanet.net...
> DJ wrote:
>
> > My company recently received the 10i beta software. If anyone has some
> > burning questions they wanna know I will try and find out for you
>
> My 'burning' question - does it look like they are moving to DVD yet? (So
> far I've only seen 1 piece of Oracle come on DVD - the 9iOCS "One Box
> Install".)
>
> You are probably under NDA. Don't want you in trouble, but if you can
> answer - do they list any new deprecations?
>
> TIA

well we have got as far as opening the box so far, was on 2 CD's (Solaris vrsion) which is better than 9i which was on 3 CD's.

Dunno abou the NDA stuff, will check it out, dont wanna get my company in trouble either:-) pretty exciting though - or maybe I'm just sad. It came with a special login for metalink where we can open iTAR's and stuff and get to the doco's Received on Thu May 29 2003 - 16:19:02 CDT