"Replication" of LONG RAW

From: Lucyna Witkowska <ypwitkow_at_nospamcyf-kr.edu.pl>
Date: Thu, 29 May 2003 08:20:00 +0000 (UTC)

Hi,
Oracle 8.1.7
I know LONG and LONG RAW are dreadfull ;-), but I cannot change them
(not my database).

So my question is: how manage my own replication of LONG and LONG RAW types (much bigger than 32K, so no PL/SQL)? Is it possible to use in some way Oracle mechanisms of replication
(for example snaphot logs)?

Greetings,
LW Received on Thu May 29 2003 - 03:20:00 CDT