Re: WE8MSWIN1252 NLS_LANG Conversion

From: Simon Adebisi <omar_adebisi_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 21 May 2003 10:24:44 -0700

Thanks Niall. I'll give your suggestion a go...

I do see the value in not insulting the world when asking for assistance. However, the "troll" comment was in reference to a thread a couple of weeks ago where someone falsely identified me as such and informed people not to reply to my posting(s).

Hans, Thanks for the additional input. If you would like, I'll send you the half-dozon metalink bookmarks I have saved. After researching this via metalink (and knowing metalink can NEVER be wrong), I thought I might draw upon the collective experience of this forum.

Also Hans, with regard to my knowledge base....I am a Senior Oracle DBA and I am MUCH smarter than you (and ALL French people).

Cheers,

Simon A.