9i client installation help needed

From: Frank Mikkelsen <flm_at_it.dk>
Date: Wed, 21 May 2003 12:17:12 +0200

I don't believe a 425 Mb install of the 9i client is needed for getting access to my Oracle 9i Enterprice database. My problem is I don't know which components is needed as minimum.

The database is used for normal use with IFS as add on.

On the old 8i client cd there was an option just to install Basic Client software, but this option is not on the 9i client cd.

Can anyone help?

Sincerely

Frank L. Mikkelsen Received on Wed May 21 2003 - 05:17:12 CDT