Re: 9i client installation help needed

From: <jstern_at_fedex.com>
Date: 22 May 2003 10:55:13 -0600

It depends upon what you need for your client connection.

I have gotten the 9i client installation down to 120mb, but doing a custom installation, and deselecting everything but the sqlplus executable. Since I did not need any of the GUI', or thin clients, this eliminates a lot of the overhead tools. Best thing to do is figure out what you need as a minimum, and load just those items, and try to connect and work. If you need too, you can always add stuff thru the installer.

Jim Received on Thu May 22 2003 - 11:55:13 CDT