temporary tablespace is running full

From: Christian Hartmann <cha_at_christian-hartmann.de>
Date: Mon, 19 May 2003 23:03:53 +0200

Hi there,

I am currently facing a little problem rgearind the temporary-tablespace.

From time to time the temporary tablespace is running full so that no new extent can be allocated and I don't want to set the tablespace to unlimited extends due to lack of space on the device. The datafiles of the temporary tablespace are now 4 GB large.

My question is: Can I dtermine who (user, session, sql-statement) is or was using the segments in the temp-tablespace? Is there a script/sql-statement with which I can do this? If yes, may you please post it....?

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanx in advance,

Christian Hartmann Received on Mon May 19 2003 - 16:03:53 CDT