Does Oracle charge extra for the parallel query option?

From: Ryan <rgaffuri_at_cox.net>
Date: Tue, 13 May 2003 23:22:10 GMT

We have the partitioning option. Im not familiar with pricing. Id like to turn on the parallel query option. Do you have to get a new service agreement to use it? I dont have a 'sales rep' to talk to, just want to make sure I dont turn something on that we haven't payed for.

I believe i just change a few settings in the init.ora file correct? Received on Tue May 13 2003 - 18:22:10 CDT