Re: Product support for Oracle 7.x

From: Howard J. Rogers <howardjr2000_at_yahoo.com.au>
Date: Mon, 12 May 2003 04:08:11 +1000

"Afulajo" <afulajo_at_hotmail.com> wrote in message news:c721cf41.0305110209.417af47a_at_posting.google.com...
> Hi Team,
>
> Does Oracle 7.x is still officialy supported?

Not really. If you pay stacks of cash, you can probably get extended support for a little while longer yet. But it's practically obsolete.

> For Old customers?
> For new customers?
>
> On which platforms?
>
> Any where I can download for testing?
> I need:
> Solaris
> AIX
> HPUX
> LINUX
> TRUE64
I don't know of a single place where you can obtain the software.

Just out of interest: why do you want to do such extensive testing on a product version which is, by any standards, geriatric? I'd love to know the nature of the project.

Regards
HJR