Re: EJB & Oracle

From: Nuno Souto <wizofoz2k_at_yahoo.com.au.nospam>
Date: Sun, 11 May 2003 00:37:20 +1000

"SM" <sz.marchewka_at_gazeta.pl> wrote in message news:b9ioo4$org$1_at_inews.gazeta.pl...

<x-posting deleted>

This is a good example of why I'm always scared by the Java community... Without passing comment on the author or in any way criticizing the questions:

> How can I do it with maximum elastic and easy to
> migrate code.

Maximum *what*? Rubber bands perheaps?
Easy to migrate code, but from where and into what?

> P.S. Sorry for my english

Maybe that was the problem?
No need to apologize, anyways.

--