Re: VLDB Question

From: Nuno Souto <wizofoz2k_at_yahoo.com.au>
Date: 8 May 2003 21:10:41 -0700

omar_adebisi_at_hotmail.com (Simon Adebisi) wrote in message news:<f1e58c26.0305071116.7c2e0835_at_posting.google.com>...

> I would offer gratitude for your reply but, realising it was only sent
> to publicly offend and ridicule me,

No it wasn't. I wrote it, I should know.

> I'd suggest you sod off.

Narh.

> This was
> a serious query which was attempting to solicit constructive,
> informative feedback on VLDB's.

You need that with "many years of experience and an OCP", one week before going production???
Right...

> When I have encountered elitists such as yourself in the past, it has
> typically been due to jealousy or intimidation by my expertise.

Elitist moah? Because I recommended you get help when you don't know how to handle creating a "2Gb VLDB" with Oracle, one week from going into production?

Sure...

> Do be a sport and refrain from posting responses to my questions going
> forward.

With heaps of freakin' pleasure. Bye.

Cheers
Nuno Souto
wizofoz2k_at_yahoo.com.au.nospam Received on Thu May 08 2003 - 23:10:41 CDT