Re: VLDB Question

From: Simon Adebisi <omar_adebisi_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 7 May 2003 12:16:52 -0700

Nuno:

I would offer gratitude for your reply but, realising it was only sent to publicly offend and ridicule me, I'd suggest you sod off. This was a serious query which was attempting to solicit constructive, informative feedback on VLDB's.

Whilest I have the OCP credentials and many years of experience to assert my place in the Oracle Professional world, I occasionally ask colleagues about more complex technical issues before "pulling the trigger".

When I have encountered elitists such as yourself in the past, it has typically been due to jealousy or intimidation by my expertise.

Do be a sport and refrain from posting responses to my questions going forward.

Cheers,

Simon A.
Sr. Oracle DBA