Re: DBPowerSuite for Postgres, MySQL, Sybase and Oracle

From: Brian Ceccarelli <brian_at_talusmusic.com>
Date: Fri, 09 May 2003 02:00:41 GMT

Hi Andrew,

I work for a web-ad administration software company (Accipiter) during the day, so turn on that Javascript!!!! Those pesky web-ads put food on my family's plate.

The reason I use Javascript is because www.talusmusic.com, www.dbpowersuite.com and www.talussoftware.com all point to the same web page "index.html". This is a requirement of my web-hosting company. My hosting company allows me to have many URLs but they require all the URLs to point to the same index.html. The only way I know to redirect you to the proper web-page (music, dbpowersuite, talussoftware) is to make index.html contain Javascript.

Just FYI.

Brian

> > http://www.dbpowersuite.com
> >
> > DBPowerSuite now comes with the unixODBC driver manager, Postgres and
MySQL