Re: DBPowerSuite for Postgres, MySQL, Sybase and Oracle

From: apm <apm35_at_student.open.ac.uk>
Date: 8 May 2003 12:18:35 -0700

"Brian Ceccarelli" <brian_at_talusmusic.com> wrote in message news:<p8fqa.35912$RE3.3067922_at_twister.southeast.rr.com>...
> http://www.dbpowersuite.com
>
> DBPowerSuite now comes with the unixODBC driver manager, Postgres and MySQL
> ODBC drivers.

Sounds great but when I go to the web site it assumes that I have javascript turned on. But I don't like annonying popup adverts so I have javascript turned off. The result? A blank page for DBPowersuite. Even some text saying "this site requires javascript" would be an improvement. Just a thought....

-Andrew M. Received on Thu May 08 2003 - 14:18:35 CDT