Anybody have experience of online reorg tools ?

From: Neil Cudd <neil_at_cudd.demon.co.uk>
Date: 8 May 2003 17:32:42 -0700

I'm to make recommendations and was wondering if anybody out there has experience of an online reorg tools and would care to share their experiences.

My platform is primarily 9i 64bit on aix 5.1 - SAP systems.

Any pointers gratefully received.

Thanks,

Neil. Received on Thu May 08 2003 - 19:32:42 CDT