Re: Anybody have experience of online reorg tools ?

From: Connor McDonald <connor_mcdonald_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 09 May 2003 12:18:49 +0800

Neil Cudd wrote:

> I'm to make recommendations and was wondering if anybody out there has
> experience of an online reorg tools and would care to share their
> experiences.
>
> My platform is primarily 9i 64bit on aix 5.1 - SAP systems.
>
> Any pointers gratefully received.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Neil.

I'm curious as to what metric you are intending to improve by re-orging. (I'm not being facetious here, just trying to stress that re-orging isn't worth the effort unless there is a definable and measurable result to the exercise)

hth
connor

--
Connor McDonald

"Some days you're the pigeon, some days you're the statue"