sqlldr80 under Win2K

From: gaus <member29144_at_dbforums.com>
Date: Mon, 05 May 2003 19:44:56 +0000

Hi,
I have a sqlldr80 batch file that I have been running for almost 2 years under NT 4.0. We are using a scheduler called Maestro ro tun the batch jobs each night. This is trange, but I am moving to a Win2K box and the execution of the load is partially complete. The rows are being loaded fine, the log file created with no errors, and I can see the data in the table (all rows). However, the batch file will not terminate - it just sits out there after executing and loading the table. I even executed it from the command prompt and got the same results. Is anyone aware of strange issues with sqlldr80 running under 2k? the DB is Oracle 8.0.6.
Thanks!
Gary