Re: Mutating Triggers in Oracle

From: Jim Kennedy <kennedy-down_with_spammers_at_attbi.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2003 14:20:09 GMT

Being the paranoid SOB I clear the table in both places. It is an in memory table and as part of the package it is per session and not shared among sessions. I just initialize the table, I found it in the docs and at asktom. I am at home and don't remember the syntax. Jim

--
Replace part of the email address: kennedy-down_with_spammers_at_attbi.com
with family.  Remove the negative part, keep the minus sign.  You can figure