Re: sqlldr and defaultif

From: FC <flavio_at_tin.it>
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2003 20:50:20 GMT

Further to my last posting, if you put at least one blank character between the pipes, the loading works as you expect. The problem lies in the fact that col2 is NULL and NULL is not the same as BLANKS, which explains why you get the error.

I believe there is no way out, other than using NVL as explained in my previous posting.

Bye,
Flavio Received on Fri Apr 25 2003 - 15:50:20 CDT