Re: installing sqlplus on client machine

From: Anton Buijs <remove_aammbuijs_at_xs4all.nl>
Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2003 22:46:08 +0200

I think so. The installer has a sofisticated dependencies check. It will select other products too that is really needs, like support files, libraries and I hope Net8. If not, you must select Net8 too, because I guess you want to connect to remote databases.

Ryan <rgaffuri_at_cox.net> schreef in berichtnieuws PWgoa.133285$yh1.8192570_at_news1.east.cox.net...