Which oracle.exe process in Windows?

From: Forte Agent <1443131_at_usenetplanet.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2003 14:11:39 -0400

I have been using Oracle on UNIX for long time, and just now started using Oracle on Windows. Here is one question. When you run more than one instance of Oracle database on Windows, each instance shows up in Task Manager as "oracle.exe". How can I find out which
"oracle.exe" process maps to a specific Oracle database instance? For
example, when you have Oracle instances named Ora1 and Ora2, how can I find which "oracle.exe" process belongs to "Ora1", among two
"oracle.exe" processes? Thank you in advance.