Re: Recommended hardware for 9i on Linux, at home

From: buckwheat <buckwheat_phd_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 16 Apr 2003 10:01:43 -0700

Norman Dunbar <Norman.Dunbar_at_lfs.co.uk> wrote in message news:<E2F6A70FE45242488C865C3BC1245DA7038F9677_at_lnewton.leeds.lfs.co.uk>...

Oh my, you little liberals are just soooooo cute when you gets those little feathers all ruffled! Now me, you see, I ain't so broad "seeing" and all knowning, all hearing, all seeing, all understanding and all that like you peoples who "sees things" is. Love, peace, dope and incense all you groovy guys and groovy girls.

Poor guy, he gets all mixed up with those awful complicated liberal weenie feelings he gots. You hates everything, but loves everything too. Now I saw your ass a protestin at the peace rally over here, but then you gots in a great big fight with some other dude because his azz won't peaceful enough.

Just soooo mixed up, and nobody will listen to yo sorry azz neither. Xcept Peter Jennings, but nobody care bout him noway. Oh, and all those cool pss and ps and psss's and chit, boy that really be something right there now.