Re: And the correct answer is?

From: Karsten Farrell <kfarrell_at_belgariad.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2003 19:50:04 GMT

kennedy-down_with_spammers_at_attbi.com said...
> Paul,
> Only really old DBAs use Depends.
> <grin>
> Jim

I'm old, but not that old. Some of my peers use 'em ... though they're no longer DBAs ... still, I do have to wear my bifocals to see the tiny, 6-point type on our ERDs ... and my boss has to repeat himself several times when assigning me some task I don't feel like doing (unless I'm wearing my hearing aid, of course). And my wife decided to start an RCFE (residential care facility for the elderly) in case I need it soon.

Of course, I'm just kidding ... about some of it ... I'm just glad I don't have to live in a retirement area like Florida where you see other people my age, gripping the steering wheel like the car was somehow going to go faster than the 35 miles per hour they like to cruise along at. Old drivers still make me mad ... even if I am one of them. <g>

--
/Karsten
DBA > retired > DBA