Re: OMS Problems

From: Jeffrey Hunter <JeffreyH_at_comanage.net>
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2003 18:04:11 -0400

The first place to check would be the following log file:

%ORACLE_HOME%\sysman\log\oms.nohup

It may be an invalid password, listener not up, and several others I have seen before. If you can post the error.

Jeffrey M. Hunter
Sr. Database Administrator
jhunter_at_idevelopment.info
www.idevelopment.info