determine log space used before a switch ?

From: Sravan <beingmeus_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 8 Apr 2003 08:31:00 -0700

Hello,
1) I was wondering it there is a way to find the the actual space used in a redolog, before it switches. My redologs are 200 MB.

2) My alert log doesn't report any checkpoint information, is there a reason? Did I forget to turn on the magic switch. It does report the logswitch activity, though !!!

Thanks
Kevin Received on Tue Apr 08 2003 - 10:31:00 CDT