Re: And the correct answer is?

From: Mark Townsend <markbtownsend_at_attbi.com>
Date: Sun, 06 Apr 2003 05:02:05 GMT

> Does your stat's report have the ability to filter flame wars?

I can ask it to exclude certain posters, but the overall signal to noise ratio this week is not at all good - check out how many of the current candidates for the top 10 threads end in flame wars, or contain content that doesn't have a lot to do with Oracle at all

Oracle: Naked King in database land?
And the correct answer is ?
Gain OCP 9i Without attending trainging courses? Finding full-table scans?
Mike Warren

What's going on - everybody take a grumpy pill this last week ? (I know I did - ask Pete) Received on Sat Apr 05 2003 - 23:02:05 CST