Re: Oracle Block Dumps Information

From: Pete Sharman <peter.sharman_at_oracle.com>
Date: 2 Apr 2003 09:23:50 -0800

In article <ecf365d5.0304020655.7a311c95_at_posting.google.com>, mngong_at_yahoo.com says...

>There has been some useful Information about Oracle block dumps from
>this forum.
>I am interested in reading more about this topic and will appreciate
>directions to the available resources
>Thanks in advance
>ps I goofed and posted this before elsewhere
>Michael Tubuo Ngong

The ONLY source you will ever need - Steve Adam's brain. :)

Of course, Steve might have something to say about whether it's available or not!

HTH. Additions and corrections welcome.

Pete

SELECT standard_disclaimer, witty_remark FROM company_requirements; Received on Wed Apr 02 2003 - 11:23:50 CST