Re: Oracle Block Dumps Information

From: Richard Foote <richard.foote_at_bigpond.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2003 23:20:57 +1000

"michael ngong" <mngong_at_yahoo.com> wrote in message news:ecf365d5.0304020655.7a311c95_at_posting.google.com...
> There has been some useful Information about Oracle block dumps from
> this forum.
> I am interested in reading more about this topic and will appreciate
> directions to the available resources
> Thanks in advance
> ps I goofed and posted this before elsewhere
> Michael Tubuo Ngong

Hi Michael,

Two good sources available to non-Oracle insiders are Metalink where you'll find a number of useful notes on taking and interpreting block dumps and Steve Adam's excellent site (www.ixora.com.au) where he has lots of good stuff on all this.

Cheers

Richard Received on Thu Apr 03 2003 - 07:20:57 CST