Re: slow query - index usage question

From: Telemachus <telemachus_at_ulysseswillreturn.net>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2003 10:23:14 -0000

I couldn't find that post Howard which you posted but I had read it...so that's why I warned Holger about quoting - even though he was right about what tom said.

I knew that JL had said this, and that ALSO TK had said the other. BUT I don't want to get in the middle.

My own opinion is they're directives as to which choice to take iff a choice exists. Otherwise how could plan stability in stored outlines be guaranteed ?
"Howard J. Rogers" <howardjr2000@